Sunday, March 29, 2015

On the Road Again! (Not Really Though...)

Hey guys! Florence here.

Sorry I've been so inactive! It's Spring Break and I've been so busy visiting people and doing other fun things (aside from work here and there) that I've totally not even thought about blogging!

I've decided that I want nicer, more my age clothes, so I'm selling old clothes! Already today I've made $80! I'm so happy, I can't wait to make a trip to this amazing store called the Basement Marketplace, they have the best clothes and great bras and underwear for pretty amazing prices!

I got to actually spend some time with Patrick (I've missed him so much, it was nice cuddling him and watching Chopped and Kitchen Nightmares) and I also got to hang with Tay! Fergie was away on a cruise, but I'm glad she had so much fun! I'm ready to be reunited with my gals.

That's all for now! Blog again soon!

With Love,
Florence 🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment