Friday, March 13, 2015

Twist, Twist, Twist, Twist, Quesadilla, Hot Sauce!

I tried to be clever by changing the words from Hairspray... if you caught that, kudos!

Today started so slowly at work, and I was sleepy most of the morning. This girl was up all night trying to fix a fancy new DVD/Blu-ray player with a 2007 flat screen that's already verging on death. Exaggeration? It really actually isnt.
My roommate, Carly Rae and I, spent close to 2 and a half hours working this stupid thing.
Did we get it to work? Yes. Would I do it again? Hell to the nah.

Back to today! Because of last night's dvd player endeavors, I was pretty sleepy this morning. So I get up and go to work and my best friend Jay-Z (who's actually a girl, but she said that's what she wanted to be called, so that's what she is) and I probably shouldn't work together! We get far too hyper and distracted and laugh at practically everything, but I don't care because I love her and she makes time go by a bit faster.

Later on, I actually got lucky enough to get off my shift early, so I go to my parents and get everything together, get gas, and head out to get Tay and Fergie.

Right off the bat, we're all in kinda "meh" moods. (I blame this on the weather which was gloomy today) Rainy days are usually my thing though, just people were being lame.
Lucky for me, I had a Playlist of the w975, which I reserve for road trips and cloudy/rainy days.

After we were all piled in, we drove the hour drive to our practice and we sang a bit, but mostly we talked. Tay and I were having some throwbacks, both good and bad, and just plain memories out into the cloudy skies, laughing and huffing and being the strange people we are! (Fergie was busy writing almost the whole way there, so she was shockingly quiet...)

We finally make it with 30 minutes to spare, so we head for a Taco Bell. What do we order? Cinnamon Twists, quesadillas, and (for me) a couple of soft tacos. The lady we spoke to and who took ou order was hella cool and didn't charge Tay for her cinnamon twists! But we were all laughing because I used a fake name for my order and then we were laughing because we're just dumb and Fergie was saying she was getting turned on by how Tay was eating her twists!
I also may have made a joke about entering Taylor because there's a city named Taylor that we passed into so... I was bad about that.
Then, Tay decided to be brave and try a twist with a little dab of mild taco bell sauce. Fergie and I totes thought she was crazy, but she dove right in!
Surprisingly, it's a pretty good combination! Almost like sweet and sour chip things or something like that...
Definitely give that a try next time you guys are at a Taco bell! It was pretty good!

We made it to practice a little late, but in the end, we had a fairly smooth run-through of both plays and got out of practice about 15 minutes early.

Have any of you guys ever tried a weird food or made a crude joke like we did? Comment below, I'd love to hear about them and have a few laughs!

I'll probably be writing again later today or tomorrow, so keep a look out!

With Love,
Florence 🌻

2 comments: