Friday, March 20, 2015

Good Ol' Frick-Frack Is Up to It Again

Hey there!
So!

As you all know from my second post ever about Frick-Frack, I cannot stand this person. It's getting tougher and tougher, I swear to GOD.

It's gotten so bad, like, I don't even hear the words coming out of her mouth when she's talking to me anymore and I always have to (sort of politely) ask her to repeat herself because I usually don't hear her the first or second time.

I was trying to find the freakin' nacho cheese and she, in all her attitude glory, told me they were on a shelf in the kitchen in a big box. Then she scoff-laughed. You know which one I'm talking about. The one where someone says something rude and then laughs at the end to try and soften the blow but it only comes out snottier.
Yea. That one.

Apparently, I seemed pretty irritated (because I WAS) because Audrey, my boss and sort of friend (?), followed me into the kitchen and was like "you can slap her if you want to". I started laughing because I didn't think it was so obvious! I mean, you would think if it was, she would take a damn hint!

Ugh. Frick-Frack is going to be the death of me.

Gotta go; have a book to read and a person to ignore while waiting for this movie to be over.

With Love,
Florence 🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment