Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Women in Togas!

Hey everyone! It's been quite a long time!

So, if you've been reading my blog, you know that I've been going to practices for my play. This last weekend, we finally, finally performed it.

Needless to say, it was quite fun, slightly hectic, exhausting, but well worth it. I was really truly sad to pack everything away and say my goodbyes to the people that had become like family to me. Though, once the semester is over, we plan on having another get-together and eating lots of food and probably drinking a fair amount of alcohol (because there's only like, 6 or 7 of us and why not) and playing board games and having musical/Disney karaoke.

Back to the topic at hand though, lots of people turned out, many laughed, and as expected, there was one performance that was just full of an awkward crowd that... really, didn't laugh at all. Quite strange, that was.
My sister kept telling me how cute I looked and I had to laugh because our Togas were made of plain, colored sheets. How... special? *laughs*

I don't know quite what else to say, but there was a lot of singing, a lot of random party time, a lot of frustration, and a lot of laughing. I enjoyed every moment and I can't wait to audition for another play/Musical in the near future!

With Love,
Florence 🌻

2 comments: