Sunday, May 3, 2015

Real Talk [pt. 1 of... a lot?]

Hey guys.

Today was hard for me.

Now, this is going to be a serious post so if you're not down... that's cool, I'll be posting slightly out of order as far as days go. For example, today I'm writing about yesterday and LATER today I'll be posting about the day BEFORE yesterday...?

Yes, yes, it's all very confusing, but I got some stuff to say.

Back on topic; today was rough. It really shouldn't have been because I had a wonderful Friday! My logic has come around to "I spent all my happy energy Friday night so all Saturday I was drained and irritated and sad and shit" so that's probably what happened.

I got called into work when I'd only had 4 hours of sleep. So when I got back into town, I took a quick shower, threw on my work clothes, and went straight to work for nearly 5 hours. I then took a break to eat, (since I hadn't eaten in about 7 or 8 hours), and then promptly went to help tear down an event to help out my mom. I then wanted to watch the fight (yes, I watch boxing, whatevs) and THAT sucked. I got in trouble for driving there...? I dunno, I was already in an off mood because I hadn't done anything fun all day and I was running on such little sleep that it made me cranky. Poor Patrick, he probably thinks I'm mad at him, but I just wanted sleep.
But, being ever the active adult, I decided to, instead of sleep, go to the carnival! And ride the Zipper with my friends. And nearly die.
Just kidding, but it was pretty intense. We then got coffee (god Florence, you're so smart!) and then watched old cartoons. I mean... how am I alive? WHY am I writing this post now?!

I bring you to the rest of my day and feelings! I was feeling down, even worse while at the carnival, because I was having flashbacks of when I was younger and drama stuff. It made me actually want to leave just so I didn't get a full on attack of old emotions, but I couldn't because I came with my friends. (But I was 3rd wheel once more... ugh)

I dunno, I'm not usually like this, but I know I need to take my meds. I especially know I need to take them due to the fact that I just want to say all my feelings on Twitter and Tumblr and be all... overly emotional. Like, what is my life? How do I emotion, because I think this isn't how it's supposed to be done! I also really really miss my band kids. Also, I want to say everything and anything that pops into my head/heart and just cry and that's how I know I need my meds.

Again, I don't know why I wrote this post, but I just needed to get all this stuff off my chest.

I'll post something much happier later today! I apologize and hope you all have a wonderful morning... night? Whatever it is for you! :)

With Love,
Florence 🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment