Saturday, June 6, 2015

I'm Back! Let's Hope It's a Good Thing...

Hey!

It's been quite a long time (for me) since I've wrote out some actual form of content for you guys! I mean, my last post was exactly a month and a day ago, but it was more of a "bye for now" thing.

So! Today I'm going to just give a quick update on my life and then move onward to some more recent things. It won't be quite as funny since my days as a toga-clad lady are over. *deep, sad sigh*

First off, as far as jobs, not much has changed. I work many shifts and still barely make enough because that's the nature of adulting. We have new people at both my work places though and it has been a frustrating time to say the least! They just don't know how to pick up speed with anything and I'm over in the corner like... trying not to want to kill them. Hopefully that clears up soon.

As far as friends, since it's now officially summer, I've seen more of my old buddies! I'm very happy about this, since I tend to feel lonely without my old group.

Family... well, same as usual. They miss me and I don't miss them a whole lot. That makes me sound like an ass but I've always been the detached one when it comes to family relations... sorry! It can also happen with friends, it's just not as frequent.

Then, there's my love life.
Let's just... take a moment to breathe. I have been so severely stressed about what the heck is happening between me and Patrick. He's seemed ok with me not seeing him as often and I was dying with loneliness and my anxiety was spiking. (Again, I should probably get my meds for that)
But, things seem to be going better. I don't want to make Patrick sound like some terrible guy because, he really isn't. He's very kind to me and treats me well. I just hope things keep going up instead of a slow slide downhill just because of personality differences. I've always been someone who would rather work out issues than give up.

On another note, Zayn and I are good friends again. (I am going to make this as un-weird as I possibly can)
I don't know if any of you remember me slightly mentioning Zayn a while back. Let's just say he read one of them... and it got really awkward for a while. But, moving past that, I'm just glad to have my friend back. He's just someone who... understands me, I guess. Again, trying to make this normal! Moving on so I can stop being an embarrassment to the human race.

I will be writing out movie/anime/TV show reviews soon and then making short videos on them as well. I don't know how long this will take since I do not have (nor can I afford) a laptop at the moment so editing is out of question. But when I do, I will be adding a link to the videos somewhere on my blog, so keep a look out!
The reason I want to do this is because 1) I love movies, 2) I love animation, and 3) every time I get on YouTube, I feel like there are no female reviewers (unless it's on things like makeup and skin care, which isn't bad but I want some new perspectives in film and shows).

That's all I will write for tonight and I will write some more hopefully later today! (Since it's nearly 1 in the morning for me right now)

Thanks for reading! I hope to stick around longer this time!

With Love,
Florence 🌻

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Florence! Ya you totally should do reviews , I'd read/ watch them. :)
    I've been meaning to write a review for "Into the woods" but I just haven't had the time, Haha. I'll get to it eventually. xD

    ReplyDelete