Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Taking a Break

Hello everyone!
*crickets chirping... one person coughs...*

Ooookay then, let's get started on what needs to be said right now!

I feel like this blog in this time in my life is going to be difficult to keep funny and interesting. Because of this, don't expect posts as often as I used to post. I'm very busy with work, trying to decide what the hell I'm doing with my life, and figuring out and shoving away emotions that are in the way of me being a decent human. (Well. Maybe not quite so dramatic, but let's be honest)
I mean, not being able to sleep well is already an issue, but when it's because emotions are keeping me up? Yea, I need to just not.

So, on that note, I love you all, and hopefully I'll have some cooler, less emotional stuff to say!

I'm still around to talk if anyone needs that! And, just because I feel like I can say this (why not) I just dyed my hair pink! Well... most of it.. I did it myself and my hair is long, it was hard! Hahaha but I think I did decently enough for my first time doing it alone! I would show you but... *whispers* I'm but a leaf on the wind... wait... not the reference... whatever.

*normal voice*
Anyway! I will speak with you all later hopefully this month! Maybe I'll actually write about that concert! Or maybe I'll just say it was the best night of my life, those boys are to die for, and I can't wait to see them again... there ya have it.

Goodnight everyone!

With Love,
Florence 🌻

1 comment:

  1. I'll miss reading posts about your adventures but I totally understand, blogging takes a lot of time and effort. Do what you need to do and I'm sure everything will turn out ok . When you decide to come back to writing posts, your loyal followers will be here to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete